Saturday, September 01, 2007

U.S. Patent and Trademark Office registration

On August 29, 2007 I received an e-mail with an attachment that threatened a lawsuit against me. The term "defendant" was used as if I had actually been served with legal papers by a court. If you really want to read about Adam Dreamhealer, his struggle to trademark his company's name, and the threats to free speech by his entourage, then I think you need to eliminate the confusion right now.
WE DO NOT, HAVE NOT, AND WILL NOT CLAIM TO BE ASSOCIATED IN ANY WAY WITH THE INTERESTS AND IMAGES THAT DREAMHEALER INC. HAS GENERATED OVER THE LAST DECADE HERE IN CANADA OR AROUND THE WORLD.

For a more complete picture of what this is all about, I suggest that you consult these web sites and blogs. If you have been threatened with a lawsuit by Dreamhealer Inc. because you used their name, or image on your website or blog please contact me